top of page

AGM & Captain's Drive In postponed until further notice due to Coronavirus Covid-19.

Updated: Mar 20, 2020

I do hope to be able to hold this meeting at some point over the next couple of months but with the current situation (Covid-19) it would definitely not be a sensible move to hold this meeting when the virus cases in London are on the rise. I aim to reschedule this meeting in a couple of months time to a confirmed date later this year once the pandemic has quietened down and it is safe to do so.


Mark Richecoeur

58 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page